Our natural formula will soothe your scalp and leave your hair feeling cleansed.
- 1 Bloc = 3 plastic shampoo bottles
- Made locally in Western Australia
- Reef safe
- Biodegradable packaging
- Made with Australian Tea Tree and Lavender oil
- Suitable for all hair types
- Ideal for dealing with an itchy or flaky scalp
- Free from parabens, sulphates, SLS, fragrance, cocamidopropyl betaine, silicone
- Cacao Butter. Moisturises your hair and strengthens the hair shaft.
- Coconut Oil. Encourages hair growth, provides volume, and promotes a healthy scalp by fighting dandruff.
- Tea Tree Oil. Anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties that actively moisturise the scalp and reduce itchiness.
- Lavender Oil. Naturally conditions hair for a healthy shine.
- Silk Protein. Naturally derived to help your hair maintain moisture and increase the longevity of its natural shine.
- Panthenol (vitamin B) increases the natural gloss of your hair and promotes growth.
How to use:
We like to keep it simple. Rub the shampoo Bloc directly onto wet hair or between your hands, with a small amount of water, until the bar froths up. Thoroughly massage the lather through your hair and scalp for a couple of minutes. Rinse the shampoo out, and then you’re all clean. Grab your conditioner Bloc and do the same for naturally shiny hair and a moisturised scalp.
Full ingredients list:
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium laurel sulfoacetate, theobrama cacao (cocoa) seed butter, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride (guar gum), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, glycerin, sodium lactate, lactic acid, lavendula officinalis (lavender) essential oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, mica, geogard 221.