Our natural formula will soothe your scalp and leave your hair feeling cleansed.
- 1 Bloc = 3 plastic Conditioner bottles
- Made locally in Western Australia
- Biodegradable packaging
- Made with Australian Tea Tree and Lavender oil
- Suitable for all hair types
- Ideal for dealing with an itchy or flaky scalp
- Free from parabens, sulphates, SLS, fragrance, cocamidopropyl betaine, silicone
- Cacao Butter. Moisturises your hair and strengthens the hair shaft.
- Coconut Oil. Encourages hair growth, provides volume, and promotes a healthy scalp by fighting dandruff.
- Tea Tree Oil. Anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties that actively moisturise the scalp and reduce itchiness.
- Lavender Oil. Naturally conditions hair for a healthy shine.
- Silk Protein. Naturally derived to help your hair maintain moisture and increase the longevity of its natural shine.
- Panthenol (vitamin B) increases the natural gloss of your hair and promotes growth.
How to use:
We like to keep it simple. After using our Shampoo Bloc. Rub the Conditioner Bloc directly onto wet hair or between your hands, with a small amount of water, until the bar froths up. Thoroughly massage the lather through your hair and scalp for a couple of minutes. Rinse the Conditioner out. Glossy hair and a moisturised scalp.
BTMS 50, cetearyl alcohol, theobrama cacao (cocoa) seed butter, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, lavandula augustifolia (lavender) essential oil, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) essential oil, mica, panthenol (pro vitamin-b5), hydrolysed silk protein, geogard 221.